Dogs
Ask Search Post

Page 4: Dogs for Sale in Knoxville

(46 - 60 of 1,153)
  1. No description provided Jodi, Beagle & Dachshund Mixture has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  2. No description provided Kyler, Chow Chow Mixture has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  3. No description provided Kolten, Shepherd Mixture has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  4. No description provided Lil' Bear, Lhasa Apso Mixture has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  5. No description provided Oswald, Dachshund Mixture has been shared from Shelter Exchange .
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  6. Savy is a well mannered 4 yr old female Australian Cattle Dog. Dog's adoption charges are only $80 and includes spay/neuter, general d...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  7. Derick is a attractive, playful, seven-month-old male Australian Shepherd mixture. Dog's adoption charges are only $80 and includes sp...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  8. Addison is a exquisite 7 month old female Australian Shepherd mixture. Dog's adoption charges are only $80 and includes spay/neuter, g...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  9. Blossom is a very energetic five-month-old female pug mixture. Dog's adoption charges are only $80 and includes spay/neuter, general d...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  10. Celine is a sweet 6 mon old female pit bull mixture puppy. Dog's adoption charges are only $80 and includes spay/neuter, general dewor...
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  11. Main color: Black Second color: Brown
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  12. Main color: Tan
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  13. Main color: Black Second color: White
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  14. Main color: Tan Second color: Black Age: 0 years four months 2wks
    http://www.adoptapet.com ·2 days ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  15. … is 75% actual Golden Retriever, with the other 25% being both, American and English Cocker Spaniel. He is small within his litter, ...
    Marketplace User ·2 days ago on PuppyFind
Important
Safety Tips
  • Meet the seller and pet in person
  • Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
  • Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Report suspicious listings by clicking on .