Dogs

Dogs for Sale in Marion, Ohio

(1 - 15 of 711)
  1. Henry is a beautiful 1- year old Bernese Mountain Dog who is a cuddler, good with children and other dogs. Has not been cat-tested. Henry is a timid, gentle giant (100 pounds). Once he warms up, he's great with people (and really loves kids). He...
    6 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  2. Introducing Charlie! Sweet Charlie knows basic commands, and is not too bad on the leash. He is very treat motivated, and we think that he will learn the rules of his new house quickly! Charlie did well with other dogs in play group here at the sh...
    5 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  3. If you want to become Paisleigh's friend, then come visit her, you'll find this big puppy-like girl wiggling in your lap - and giving you sweet gentle kisses. She'll be so happy to be your new best friend, snuggling, and asking for cuddles. She wi...
    5 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  4. Sweet Polly loves everyone she meets. She does well with children and other dogs. This gentle lady would love to find her forever people for holidays! Do not miss out on this beauty!
    5 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  5. Georgie, 2-3 yr old Shar Pei mix. He is social, goofy, knows some commands, and is completely vetted. He is currently enrolled in our prison training program and will remain there for at least 4 weeks or until an approved adopter is found. ...
    5 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  6. From Harpers foster Harper is a gem of a dog. She is very smart, 95% housebroken (the other 5% was me not seeing her sign), she snugs, she plays, she has mostly learned her name plus down and off, she doesnt have a single destructive behavior, sh...
    6 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com
  7. Hannah is a 6 month old puppy who was surrender to the shelter. She is young and will need lots of guidance Hannah will be attending the Prison Training Program. If you have interest please STOP in and meet Hannah and fill out an application.
    1 day ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com

SET LOCATION

city
country